We understand that most dealerships don’t have the time to give each and every customer the attention they deserve—especially those shopping through your website online. That’s why AutoLoop Call Center™ is now offering internet lead follow-up! We’ll target your active internet leads for 30, 60, or 90 days after your employees have stopped attempting to contact them; that way they’re closer to closing a sale by the time they visit your store.
How we do it
1. The lead submits a request for contact.
2. Dealership sales staff attempt to contact the lead.
3. After dealership employees have stopped attempting to contact the customer, the AutoLoop Call Center attempts to call the customer for up to 30, 60, or 90 days.
4. We complete a minimum of 9 calls in 30 days and call up to 4 times per day.
5. Calls, attempts, appointments, and more are recorded for later reporting.
Complete transparency shows you how we’re doing
All appointments made by the Call Center are logged automatically into AutoLoop XRM™, with weekly reporting for managers showing calls made, attempts, contacts, and appointments made. Additionally, appointments made are marked and sorted by who made them: dealership sales staff or Call Center employees. This way, you’ll have a better idea of each customer’s buying journey. Plus, you’ll be able to instantly see how well the Call Center is performing for your store.
Let AutoLoop Call Center extend the contact step when your sales staff is too busy; you don’t have to worry about customers being abandoned—Call Center will jump right in. In doing so, this new offering will save your staff time on the phones and anxiety over losing customers while helping grow a more loyal and trusting customer base. In addition, Call Center works to secure more appointments, so your sales team can do what they do best: meet with customers and close sales.