- Dealers Lose an Average $380K Annually in Service Revenue Due to Missed Opportunities with Millennials, Finds AutoLoopMar 13, 2017
CLEARWATER, FL – March 13, 2017 – AutoLoop LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced that dealerships are losing an average $380K annually in service revenue due to missed opportunities to digitally engage with, and retain, their Millennial customers.
- AutoLoop NADA 100 Live Interview with Matt RodegheroFeb 28, 2017
- AutoLoop 2016 Automotive Digital Engagement Study Finds Declining Loyalty Among Modern Vehicle OwnersJan 24, 2017
CLEARWATER, FL – January 24, 2016 – AutoLoop LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced the results of its 2016 Digital Engagement (ADE) study which uncovered new insights into the value of engagement for auto dealers.
- AutoLoop to Reveal ShopMonitor, an Exclusive New Service Solution, at NADA100Jan 13, 2017
- Nissan of Chesapeake Grows Service Business 66 Percent YOY With AutoLoop Book and SmartLaneJan 03, 2017
AutoLoop LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced that Nissan of Chesapeake, the largest volume Nissan dealership on the East Coast, has grown its service business by 66 percent. This growth occurred after the dealership switched from a pen and paper system to AutoLoop Book™, a 24/7 online customer scheduling system; and SmartLane™, a robust, wireless check-in and walk-around tool.
- With new ownership, Clearwater Tower highrise to be exclusively tech firmsNov 27, 2016
With AutoLoop CEO Steve Anderson's recent $8.4 million purchase of Clearwater Tower on Garden Avenue, the 12-story high-rise will be occupied exclusively by tech firms when his company relocates there in January.
- AutoLoop’s Doug Van Sach Reveals Exclusive Insights of Using Digital Tools for Maximum Repeat Business at 2016 Fixed Ops ShowOct 31, 2016
AutoLoop LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced that Doug Van Sach, AutoLoop's Vice President of Analytics and Data Services, will speak at the 2016 Fixed Ops Magazine Conference & Expo to be held at the South Point Las Vegas Hotel from November 14 - 16.
- AutoLoop Enjoys Explosive Growth, adds Successful Integrations to Fuel Sell, Service, Repeat CycleSep 19, 2016
AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle for auto dealers, today announced unprecedented growth and milestone achievements for the company. With over 46 percent growth in its software product solutions in 2015 alone, AutoLoop now services 3,000 auto dealerships and has expanded to more than 400 full-time employees.
- AutoLoop Appoints Doug Van Sach to Vice President of Analytics & Data ServicesAug 15, 2016
Van Sach will oversee data services and be responsible for using analytics to improve digital and multi-channel acquisition, retention, and loyalty programs for AutoLoop's partners, including leading OEMs and dealer groups.
- At Digital Dealer 21, AutoLoop Celebrates Successful 2016 Integrations that Fully Complete Its Sell, Service, Repeat CycleJul 25, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – July 25, 2016 – AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced that it will showcase this year’s most exciting developments at Digital Dealer 21 Conference & Expo from August 8-10, 2016, at the MGM Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in Nevada.
- AutoLoop Appoints Alex Eckelberry as Chief Operating Officer Jun 27, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – June 27, 2016 – AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced a new addition to its senior management team with the appointment of Alex Eckelberry as Chief Operating Officer. As COO, Eckelberry will be responsible for overall operations of the company.
- AutoLoop Partners with Recall Masters to Revolutionize Vehicle RepairsMay 11, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL and Laguna Hills, CA– May 11, 2016 –AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced a new partnership with Recall Masters, Inc., a leading provider of automotive recall news, data, training, and communications. Recall Masters will now be integrated into AutoLoop’s Fixed Ops Suite—the industry’s first, and only, totally integrated, end-to-end service platform.
- AutoLoop Appoints Scott Kane as Marketing StrategistApr 19, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – April 19, 2016 – AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions that successfully drive the Sell, Service, Repeat cycle, today announced that Scott Kane has been hired as a Marketing Strategist.
- AutoLoop Adds New Advanced Marketing Module to Industry-Leading CAR-Research XRM Platform, Plans to Introduce System at NADA 2016Apr 01, 2016
Calling the latest development to its CAR-Research XRM platform a “supercharged email marketing solution,” AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions, announced today that it will introduce the all-new Advanced Marketing Module during the NADA Convention & Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from March 31 – April 3 at Booth #2957C.
- GM Approves Book, AutoLoop Online Scheduling Tool, for Dealer Use Through GM Digital Marketing WebsiteMar 31, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – March 31, 2016–AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions, today announced that GM has added AutoLoop Book to their exclusive list of approved scheduling tools. Dealers are now authorized to use all the advanced features of Book’s Online Customer Appointment Scheduler on their GM Digital Marketing websites.
- AutoLoop Partners With Infomedia to Revolutionize Service, Maximize Dealer ProfitabilityMar 29, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – March 29, 2016 – AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions, today announced its new partnership with global technology provider Infomedia™, a principal supplier of information solutions to the parts and service sectors of the international automotive industry.
- More Business at Your Fingertips: AutoLoop Demonstrates Value of Successful Digital NewsletterMar 14, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – March 14, 2016–AutoLoop, LLC, the leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions, today announced the growing success—and subsequent expansion—of its digital customer newsletter program.
- AutoLoop Teams Up with 700Credit to Present Paramount Prescreening Solutions for Auto DealersFeb 08, 2016
- Auto Dealers Spend Too Much on Multiple Marketing Companies AutoLoop FindsFeb 02, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – FEBRUARY 2, 2016 -- A majority of auto dealers are spending their marketing budgets inefficiently, according to AutoLoop, LLC. The leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions found that dealers are spending too much money due to overlap in vendor services.
- CAR-Research Introduces Innovative New Enhancements to Industry-leading XRM Platform at Digital Dealer 20Jan 12, 2016
CLEARWATER, FL – January 12, 2016 – From Jan. 19-21, visitors to Booth #609 at the Digital Dealer 20 Conference & Expo at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando will be among the first to experience all the exciting and powerful new components of XRM—the industry’s most comprehensive, user-friendly CRM platform—from CAR-Research, an AutoLoop company.
- AutoLoop Unveils New Contact Solution at Digital Dealer 19 Oct 01, 2015
CLEARWATER, FL –October 1, 2015 – From Oct. 5 – 7, visitors to the Digital Dealer 19 Conference & Expo in Las Vegas’ Paris Hotel will once again experience all the industry’s latest exciting advancements— particularly in Booth #531, where AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of auto industry marketing and customer relationship management solutions, will showcase its most recent innovation: AutoLoop Contact, a dynamic two-way engagement system built on the most immediate communication platform: SMS text messaging. With automatic message and opt-in management, Contact simplifies and expedites all incoming and outgoing messages between dealers and customers—and adds yet another advantage to AutoLoop’s already comprehensive and innovative marketing platform.
- The Digital Highway to Customer Loyalty and Financial SuccessSep 25, 2015
The Digital Highway to Customer Loyalty and Financial Success: Is Your Dealership’s Service Lane Up to Speed?
- AutoLoop’s Patrick Kelly to Present Auto Dealer Workshop: “Know Your Numbers” at 2015 Digital Marketing Strategies ConferenceApr 06, 2015
CLEARWATER, FL – April 6, 2015 – AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of automotive marketing solutions and customer relationship management software, announced today that Patrick Kelly, General Manager – CRM Division, will be a featured speaker at the Digital Marketing Strategies Conference, to be held April 12-14, 2015, at the Napa Valley Marriott Resort & Spa.
- AutoLoop’s CAR-Research XRM Presented with 1 “Highest Rated” And 2 “Top Rated” DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction AwardsFeb 19, 2015
Clearwater, FL - February 19, 2015 – AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of automotive marketing solutions and customer relationship management software, announced today that its recently acquired CAR-Research XRM is the recipient of three awards in the sixth annual DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards, presented at a special event in conjunction with the 2015 National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention & Expo. CAR-Research XRM received the highest dealer satisfaction ranking in the Call Management category, and “Top Rated” Awards in the CRM Sales Department and ILM Categories, as determined by the thousands of auto dealers who are part of the DrivingSales.com community.
- AutoLoop: Total End-to-End Marketing is Just the BeginningJan 20, 2015
Clearwater, FL – January 20, 2015 – While AutoLoop, LLC prepares for this year’s National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) Convention & Expo from Jan. 22 25, visitors to Booth #5758W in San Francisco’s Moscone Center should prepare to be impressed by all the recent enhancements to the industry’s most comprehensive customer engagement platform— including AutoLoop Mobile, a dealer-branded mobile app that links dealers to customers wherever they have mobile access.
- AutoLoop Introduces Engage™Oct 13, 2014
AutoLoop today introduced Engage™, a call center solution proven to engage customers and increase sales and service profitability for auto dealers. Building on twenty years of call center experience obtained in the 2014 merger with CAR-Research XRM, AutoLoop Engage uses USA-based agents to manage all inbound sales and service calls for dealers, perform unsold prospect surveys to increase sales and provide industry-unique true ad sourcing, service new and aged Internet leads, and improve dealership CSI.
- AutoLoop Introduces Instant Online LeadsSep 22, 2014
Clearwater, FL – 9/22/2014 – AutoLoop, LLC, announced today that its Essentials product now includes Instant Online Leads, a new feature that alerts sales personnel when ready-to-buy prospects are generated from dealership web traffic, in real-time.
- Autosoft Certifies Integration of CAR-Research XRM with FLEX DMSSep 04, 2014
CAR-Research, an AutoLoop company, announced today that its industry-leading CRM application, XRM, has earned certification for integration with the FLEX dealer management system (DMS) as part of Autosoft’s FLEX Connect program. Autosoft, Inc., is a leading national dealer solutions provider.
- AutoLoop Quote’s Newest Feature Maximizes Time and Data for More Effective Sales ProcessAug 28, 2014
AutoLoop, LLC, announced today that the new Customer Management Screen, its latest feature in AutoLoop Quote, creates a more efficient sales process for dealers by allowing them to view and edit customer data in the same screen where they view and generate custom quotes. Quote is AutoLoop’s popular equity mining tool that automatically generates highly targeted real-time offers based on customer data.
- AutoLoop Integrates Quote Product with CAR-Research XRMAug 19, 2014
Clearwater, FL – 8/19/2014 – AutoLoop, LLC, announced today that Quote, its popular equity mining tool, is now integrated with CAR-Research’s CRM tool, known as XRM, one of the industry’s most customizable and user-friendly CRM software solutions. AutoLoop acquired Houston-based CAR-Research in June 2014.
- AutoLoop Continues as Key ASR Pro DistributorJul 28, 2014
As you may have heard, Dealertrack recently acquired ASR Pro. This acquisition, however, will not affect your service as AutoLoop remains the leading distributor of ASR Pro’s web-based software for automotive service and parts departments.
- AutoLoop Introduces New Click-Through Reporting FeatureJul 23, 2014
23 JULY 2014 - AutoLoop, LLC, announced today that it is enhancing its popular Customer Engagement Suite by integrating a powerful “Click-Through Reporting” feature, which tracks customer response to email campaigns for more effective marketing.
- AutoLoop Adds CRM Capabilities to Its Core Platform with Acquisition of Houston-Based CAR-ResearchJun 02, 2014
Clearwater, FL, June 2, 2014 - AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of customer engagement marketing solutions for automotive dealers nationwide, announced today that it has acquired CAR-Research, developer of XRM, one of the industry’s most customizable and user-friendly CRM software solutions.
- AutoLoop’s SmartLane™ Integrates with Dealer Tire® to Help Dealerships Drive Profits through Tire SalesMay 15, 2014
AutoLoop, LLC, announced today that Dealer Tire’s unique dealership tire program is now fully integrated into AutoLoop’s SmartLane application, allowing users access to the OEM specific tire offer driven by Dealer Tire software directly from an Apple iPad during customer check-ins and vehicle inspections.
- AutoLoop Ranked One of the Top Ten Software Developers in Tampa Bay AreaApr 02, 2014
AutoLoop, LLC, a leading provider of customer engagement marketing solutions for automotive dealers nationwide, is pleased to announce its position as one of the ten largest software developers in the Tampa Bay area. According to an annual list compiled by the Tampa Bay Business Journal, AutoLoop advanced four spots from last year’s rankings to position nine.
- AutoLoop’s New SmartLane™ iPad® App Offers Flexible, Mobile DMS Access Right from the Service LaneMar 18, 2014
Today, AutoLoop announced the debut of SmartLane™, an app extension of AutoLoop Book™ available for the Apple iPad.® SmartLane allows automotive dealerships running the Book program to “go mobile” with real-time access to customer data right from the service drive.
- Smart and Smarter: Five Qualities of Marketing GeniusJan 20, 2014
Albert Einstein once aptly stated that, ‘the difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits’. When it comes to automotive marketing, dealerships sometimes tend to get a bad rap due to some forthright and sometimes questionable marketing practices. While some consumers see a dealership lot peppered with colorful tents and balloons and drop by for a test drive, others might put their foot on the gas for fear of experiencing a less-than savory Sales encounter.
- AutoLoop Announces Real-Time Delivery for Auto/Mate DealershipsDec 04, 2013
AutoLoop has announced that it has fully integrated with Auto/Mate's Open/Mate dealer management system (DMS) for real-time, bi-directional data delivery. This allows dealerships that use both products to enjoy a richer, more effective user experience.
- How do the new FCC TCPA Regulations affect your Dealership?Oct 23, 2013
Recent amendments to the TCPA have many dealerships wondering if their next marketing campaign will open the door to liability. The fact is, more and more consumers are using cell phones as their primary phone number. This, coupled with the increased ease of filing TCPA class action suits, makes compliance issues a real concern.
- AutoLoop Announces New Vice President of Business DevelopmentOct 21, 2013
Clearwater, Florida, 21 OCT 2013 — AutoLoop continues to focus on future growth with the addition of Brian Epro as Vice President of Business Development. Epro will help the company to strengthen OEM relationships and increase sales.
- AutoLoop Announces New VP of National SalesOct 07, 2013
Clearwater, Florida, 07 OCT 2013 — AutoLoop™ announced today the addition of John Bottone as Vice President of National Sales. Bottone will be responsible for driving sales and maintaining support for strategic partnerships, OEMs, individual dealerships, and dealer groups.
- AutoLoop Introduces Auto XChange Point-of-Sale Program Sep 13, 2013
Clearwater, Florida, 13 SEP 2013 — AutoLoopTM today announced the release of Auto XChangeTM, an extension of its popular AutoLoop QuoteTM equity mining solution. Working in conjunction with Quote, Auto XChange is a branded on-site package of marketing materials targeted expressly to service customers.